Air Corsica is one of the most well renowned airlines companies which operates in and around Europe. The airlines company is known for its superior quality customer services and also offer additional facilities to its passengers when it comes to the aspect of reservations and bookings.
Air Corsica Baggage Allowance
- Air Corsica Baggage regulations allow you a maximum of 8 kg cabin luggage as well as 23 kg on hold baggage.
- You are not allowed to include any dangerous or harmful items in your luggage. Any kind of gel or liquid is strictly prohibited to carry on a flight.
- If traveling using a cargo service you can include 32 kg on hold baggage.
- The dimensions of the cabin luggage are 55x35x25 cm. You must adhere to the pre-specified dimensions.
- If you include more bags than the number of bags allowed then you will be entitled to pay extra fees.
- You can include many special types of equipment while traveling by Air Corsica like sporting equipment, assistive devices, surfing instruments, etc.
Air Corsica Manage Booking
- Air Corsica is a very easy platform to book tickets. You can get your reservations done on the official website.
- Air Corsica will help you to manage the luggage as well as allow you to travel hassle-free.
- They will take care of your requirements before, during, and after the flight.
- The booking, medical facilities, traveling with a pet, airport pickup everything will be taken care of while you travel using Air Corsica.
- The efficient Air Corsica Cancellation Policy is also an advantage for the customers of flight service.
Air Corsica Contact
- Air Corsica Contact Telephone numbers can be used by dialing +1-855-635-3039 for people based in the United Kingdom.
You can get in touch with Air Corsica Customer Service to get all your doubts and queries cleared by simply giving them the customer care officials a call.