The Printer has become an important part of our work life. Though we live in the world of internet, sometimes we need to have some documents as a hard copy. For this, we need a printer. And those days are gone when we have to buy a large printer to do these simple work. You can buy relatively inexpensive and non-bulky devices from the market that not only prints but scans and faxes.
With some basic printers, there are quite a few all-in-one-printers, inkjet, color, mono, and laser printers available in the market. All the major companies like HP, Canon, Epson, Samsung, Makerbot, and many more, are manufacturing printers and are updating its technology. But sometimes, all the printers they manufacture are not the best. In this blog, we are going to talk about some best printers of all time but before coming to that, let’s understand how to buy a printer. So let’s get started.
How to buy a good printer?
- Check which printer is supported by your Personal Computer.
- Understand your needs.
- Check your budget.
- After deciding these 3 things, look for the features that are really beneficial for you.
- Lastly, choose the right printer.
Best Printers of all time:
HP Deskjet 3630:
HP Deskjet 3630 is one of the best picks for home or small offices. It provides a decent print quality at an inexpensive rate. It can also be connected to mobile phones which reflects the modern working environment where more people use a smartphone or tablet than a laptop or desktop PC. If you are looking for a cheap model of HP and looks good in the display, this printer can be a great option.
- Paper sizes: Borderless A4, Borderless A5 and B5, A4, A5, A6, B5
- Print speed: Depends on the document.
- Paper capacity: 60 sheets
- Weight of the machine: 4.2kg
Canon Pixma TS8050:
Canon Pixma TS8050 is new in the market and runs faster than all the old models. It is a handy and great product for anyone who is in the traveling profession or someone who is looking for a small printer for occasional use. It can be used to print photos and scan some usual documents. It is a little bit pricey but it is flexible to use and gives the best quantity of the printouts.
- Paper size: A4, A5, B5, DL (envelope)
- Print speed: 15 ppm black, 10 ppm color
- Paper capacity: 100 sheets
- Weight of the machine: 6.5kg
Samsung Xpress M2070W:
Xpress M2070W can help a lot in the business as it supports smartphones and online document sharing. It comes with a saving mode where you can easily remove the old images from documents by replacing bitmaps with sketches.
- Paper size: A4, A5, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope
- Paper Capacity: 150 pages
- Print Speed: 20ppm
- Weight of the machine: 7.45kg
Epson EcoTank ET-4550:
Epson EcoTank ET-4550 is one of the best All-in-one printers that comes with two years of ink package. It is comparatively cheaper than any other printer as it provides you with enough material to print up to 11,000 pages. It also comes with a 3-year warranty but it a little bit slower and has a small paper input tray.
- Paper size: A4, A5, A6, B5, Envelopes, 9x13cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 13x20cm, 20x25cm, 10×14.8cm
- Print Speed: 33ppm
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Weight of the machine: 7.4kg
This printer is the successor to the MakerBot Replicator 3D printer. It is known as the best 3D printer as it provides the users with best print quality, comes in an excellent design, and contain many safety features. It is very user-friendly and but is comparatively expensive.
- Paper size: Not specified
- Paper Capacity: –
- Print Speed: Depends on the paper and print
- Weight of the machine: 22.8kg
Canon PIXMA TS9150:
Canon PIXMA TS9150 is known as one of the best wireless printers. It is certainly more expensive than others but still, it is very to afford. It can develop high-quality prints if you need to print at A4. This printer has an attractive design.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13×13, DL, COM 10
- Paper Capacity: 120 sheets
- Printing Speed: 15ppm black and 10ppm color.
- Weight of the machine: 6.7kg
Brother PocketJet 763mfi:
It is the handiest printer which allows you to print A4 documents and is small enough to easily fit in a shoulder bag. It supports MFI Bluetooth protocol i.e. it is the best choice to print anything directly from your phone. It also supports the USB 2.0 for connecting to your PC. Additionally, you can buy a rechargeable high-capacity battery.
- Paper Size: Letter, Legal, A4
- Paper Capacity: 600 Pages
- Printing Speed: 8ppm
- Weight of the machine: not specified by comparatively very less.
Dell C1760NW is a color laser printer with plain, simple, smaller design. It is simple to operate and comes with a two-line LCD display and buttons for the basic menu. It also offers a USB 2.0 port, an Ethernet connector, and 802.11n Wi-Fi; but there is no as such USB 2.0 host connectivity. Its high speed makes it the best printer for office work.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, A6, Legal, Executive, Folio, ANSI A Letter, Com-10, C5, Monarch.
- Paper Capacity: 150 pages
- Printing Speed: 15ppm
- Weight of the machine: 10.6kg
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740:
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 comes with some best features, like ink subscription service, it also steps things up when it comes to the production and overall abilities. It can be the best printer for the starters as it is proficient in printing 21 pages per minute (almost doubled from the other printers). This printer also works with Alexa so it makes the work much easier.
- Paper Size: sizes up to 11 x 17 inches (A3), Fax up to 8.5 x 14 inches (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Paper Capacity: 75 pages
- Printing Speed: ISO: 18ppm to 22ppm, Draft: Up to 34 ppm
- Weight of the machine: 19.4 kg
Canon Pixma MG4250:
It is one of the most affordable colored printers that comes with a lot of features. Canon Pixma MG4250 is capable of scanning, copying, and color printing without even connecting to a wire so there is no need to from PC or mobile. It is a decent choice for home and office as it can print about 10 pages per minute. Though the ink cartridges for this particular printer is very expensive so it may cost you more in the coming time.
- Paper Size: A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm
- Paper Capacity: 100 pages
- Printing Speed: 5.7 IMPA to 9.9 IMPA
- Weight of the machine: 5.7kg
HP Sprocket Photo Printer:
It is a handy and meant for printing the photos. HP Sprocket Photo Printer proves that printers are not just meant for printing out professional-quality photos. It is a quick, fun, and easy way to play with photos. It doesn’t need ink unit so there is no need to spend your money on buying cartridges. This stylishly designed machine uses batteries to run. It’s not the best product to print the standard documents.
- Paper Size: 313 x 400
- Paper Capacity: 10 sheets
- Printing Speed: 40 seconds
- Weight of the machine: 0.17kg
Conclusion: These were some of the best printers for Home & Office. Though we would suggest you research about the product before buying it. With the growing technologies, there are many new printers launching in the market. So researching will help you to get the best product.